Do you need help when it comes to navigating complex corporate and company law? Sticking to the law is integral to the successful running of your business. But there's so much else involved in running a business, it can be easy to let the law slip to the back of your mind.
Are you looking for corporate and company law solicitors in Carlisle? Bendles has been helping the businesses of Carlisle navigate the law for over 200 years. We can help your business too. Get in touch today to arrange a corporate and company law consultation. Give us a call on 01228 522215 to arrange one now.
Without adequate knowledge of corporate law, you can make decisions that aren't the best for your business. The way that corporate transactions are carried out and structured can have long term effects that you may not be aware of. With the help of Bendles, you can be sure to make decisions that will be best for your business in the long term. When it comes to selling or buying a business there are two ways it can be structured. Share and asset transactions each have their own benefits and drawbacks, we'll help you work out what's best for your situation.
Bendles is able to help you with the following aspects of corporate law and more:
- Share Sale and Purchases - Whether it is a Share Sale Agreement or Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) we can assist you every step of the way from Heads of Terms through to Completion Documents. Our team has handled a wide variety of transactions from millions to tens of thousands, and telecommunications companies to bakeries.
- Asset Sale and Purchases - APA or Asset Purchase Agreements detail the sale of a business's assets and goodwill. We can assist you every step of the way from Heads of Terms through to Completion Documents. Our team has handled a wide variety of transactions from hundreds of thousands to tens of thousands, and car garages to event hire businesses.
- Shareholder Agreements - we'll help you draft an agreement that ensures the company is run in the most efficient way. It might not seem necessary initially, but if there are disputes between shareholders or attempts to vote to the company's detriment, an agreement will help protect against that. It's better to have one in place before issues arise, even if it seems like they never will.
- Limited Liability Partnership Agreements - an LLP agreement combines the benefits of a partnership with the limited liability of a corporation. We'll help you work out if an LLP is the best structure for your business.
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals - some of the most important and stressful transactions a business can go through. We';ll get an understanding of your goals and help you achieve them, guiding you every step of the way and keeping you informed of the implications.
- Joint Ventures - there are many advantages to launching a joint venture, such as access to a wider market and shared risk. However, making sure you get exactly what you want from a joint venture can be tricky. That's where we come in.
- Company Formation and Restructuring - depending on your business objectives and aims, certain company structures may be more or less advantageous. We'll use our knowledge of company law to help you decide the best structure for your business, whether you're just starting or already established.
Company and corporate law are vital to the running of your business regardless of what stage you're at.
Dealing with complex transactions like business sales and purchases can seem almost impossible on your own with may risks including restrictions and warranties. Fortunately, Bendles will help make the process simple. We do our best to ensure every process is explained to you in plain English, so you get peace of mind.
If you use Bendles' corporate law services, we'll keep you updated as the process moves along. We'll make sure you never feel in the dark when using our services.
Get in touch with one of our company and corporate law specialists, Stuart Irving, John Stevenson or Michael Johnson, to arrange a consultation. Give us a call on 01228 522215 for a faster response.