Location: Carlisle, Cumbria
Closing date: 31st August 2022
We have an exciting new family law opportunity for an experienced Children Panel Solicitor, or someone with the relevant experience to work towards Panel qualification.
- This is an exciting opportunity to handle top-tier work within a Legal 500 award-winning department and be supported by an already exceptionally experienced team.
- You can expect to handle a varied caseload of interesting childcare matters on behalf of children, parents, and other family members.
- This is a full-time position with built in flexibility for the successful candidate to enhance their work life balance whilst developing their expertise.
- Fantastic career prospects with the opportunity to head up the department.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally, you will be a Children Panel Solicitor with 4-plus years PQE, be recognised by the Law Society’s Children Law Accredited Scheme and will have experience of handling a wide range of care matters.
- You will conduct your own advocacy as required and have outstanding client care and communication skills and be well-organised.
- Previous management or supervisory experience in running a department is desirable but not essential to this role.
To learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org